My book 'Musicians' Injuries - A Guide to their Understanding and Prevention' was first published in 1998 by Parapress Ltd.
Having sold many copies and helped many people, Parapress ceased to trade in 2016, so this book is no longer being re-printed or commercially distributed.
If you would like to purchase a copy, I hold the remaining stock, cost £8.50 plus £3 P+P.
CONTACT ME HERE to order Musicians' Injuries - A Guide to their Understanding and Prevention
- "I would happily recommend it to students and teachers as well as to music libraries."
- InTouch, Royal Opera House
- "The section on anatomy is particularly good...especially useful in helping musicians to prevent new problems."
- British Journal of Music Education
- "the best small reference book in the field of musician injuries in the entire world"
- Reader, USA