For thousands of years, people have used music and singing as an aid to meditation and contemplation.
Would You Love to Do That?
I offer one-hour sessions of 'Music for Meditation and Contemplation', in the creekside village of Devoran near Truro. You don't need any previous experience of playing a musical instrument or singing, although if you do play an instrument, you can bring it.
Music for Meditation and Contemplation
- Mindful breathing exercises and simple warm-up movements will help to settle you on arrival
- Learn techniques for Vocal Toning - a powerful meditation technique which also warms up the voice
- I will teach you some simple contemplative songs
- Try out my meditation instruments, including singing bowls, rainstick, ocean drum and chimes.
- If you play an instrument, I can help you to create contemplative music for that instrument
- Finally, relax into my zero-gravity chair, and I will create a Sound Meditation, giving you the chance to absorb and process the session.
Is the Session One-to-One?
Yes, this is a one-to-one session.
You can also share it with one or two friends, in which case the cost is split between you, or one of you can offer it as a gift.
I also offer this as a group workshop, usually as part of a spiritual or mindful retreat.
Is any Religion Involved?
No, I welcome all faiths and none.
How Much Will it Cost?
£35 for one hour, at my home studio in Devoran.
Gift Vouchers Available.
Contact me for pricings for group workshops and retreats.
"Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life, bringing peace"